Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Enter The War Journal

For some reason, I always had the philosophy that everyone has to start somewhere no matter what it is or where its at. If a person is interviewing for a job, there is always the first time for everything and a manager should not reject them because of their lack of experience. In my case, I am currently on the road to become a journalist. (Or at least thats what I want to be when I grow up.) I believe that if I start writing blogs, it can serve as practice for my long term goals. Plus, it may be something pretty productive. I will talk about all sort of things on my blogs from political to religious, and personal thoughts and emotions as well.

Wish me luck for my not-personal journal is about to begin...

PS, the tittle of this post has nothing to do with the blog, just reminded myself as the Marvel Character The Punisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment